Sunday 19 January 2014

when the dream(s) comes true

Salam

when i was young, i have a dream(s) to be someone, to get something etc etc...i worked hard (sometimes ;P) to get what i want but somehow i get i what want without doing anything/effortless...i think everything gonna be so beautiful/happy when all the dream comes true...yet i'm wrong...

i can say that part of my dream(s) had comes true...but dream(s) comes true comes with responsibilities, challanges and of course tears! haha...i suddenly realise that i'm no longer can smile when part of my deram(s) comes true hehe...then i try my best to keep my promise to my self to be humble, polite and etc...reason? because we are all human, an ordinary and normal human...we are all on par, nobody above anybody...we living in the same world, no matter who are we...  

*taktau nak sambung macam mana dah*

No comments:

Post a Comment